Keep track of the adventure.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Back Home...since the 20th, sorry

Hey, this post comes late...I know. But I've been back now for 9 days. It's good to be home. I met my family and friends...and girlfriend (yeah!) at the airport on Tuesday afternoon, or rather, they met me...I was just some dazed kid stumbling down the terminal on about 3 hours of sleep who happened to be awake but with this sleepy glazed look on my face. I was still all smiles so see everyone though. The long journey was over and I was back in Oregon. It felt weird being around so many people from where I was from. I felt like a brother to every single American in the airport, or at least the airport staff, cause I knew they were all mostly Oregonians.

One of our first stops on the drive back down to Eugene was to a Red Robin for lunch...and let me tell you, I hadn't had a proper burger since leaving the states. We make the best burgers in the world here...the ones dripping in grease and sauces...hence we are a heavier people, to oversimplifiy things.

But since being home, Christmas has happened. Every day so far, I can still shut my eyes and see the streets in Spain I walked down everyday. It's a pleasant feeling to open them again and see the people I love. When I go back, I hope to take a few of you with me this time. Thanks to everyone who commented on the entries and gave me feedback. It was always so nice to hear what you thought. I might not update this very often anymore. Sorry guys. The next time around, when I hope to France to study, I'll have to pull it out retirement and see if I still remember how to work this thing. Moreover, without erasing everything just before updating it like I did when I was first starting.

Alright, it's good to be home. Over and out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! you are sitting next to me and i like it....and i'm also glad you're home. ummmm thats all. bye!